For more than 30 years, we have been making great tasting orange juice that is crammed full of goodness, vitality & Vitamin C.
Here’s how we ensure that every succulent glass is pure, natural and great tasting:
- The finest sun ripened oranges are freshly picked from ethically produced groves.
- The fruit is sqeezed because the fresher the fruit, the more juice and vitamins that get packed in. It takes, at least, 15 oranges to produce enough juice for one litre of Sqeez.
- The fresh juice is concentrated, which is a big word that just means we remove the excess water.
- Then the juice is frozen, so it keeps its freshness and quality while it is transported from tropical climates to Ireland. Once in Ireland, we add the water back.
- Like milk and all juices, Sqeez Juice is pasteurised which removes any micro-organisms and maintains the quality of the juice, so it stays fresher for longer. Pasteurisation is essential to remove bacteria that are especially harmful to people with weakened immune systems (such as children, pregnant women or the elderly).
- The juice is packed and sent to the shops.
- And finally, it’s enjoyed.
So, now you know that Sqeez is the juice and nothing but the juice.